The company Saga Mobility Insurance specializes on the vehicle for physically disabled insurance products. If you or a family member of yours have a mobility scooter or powered wheelchair, Saga Mobility Scooter will insure it with RSAM. The only person who will be named on the insurance policy will be eligible to use the mobility vehicle. Others can move it on your permission but never will be eligible to drive it.
Only the person named on the insurance policy schedule is insured to use your Motability scooter or powered wheelchair. Other people may move the insured scooter or powered wheelchair, as long as you give your permission, but cannot drive it.
Saga Mobility Scooter Insurance cover includes:
- Damage that stops the product working safely,
- Theft of the mobility product,
- Legal liability for damage of any kind caused up to £2,000,000
- Uninsured loss recovery and legal expenses (up to £25,000)
- Cover by using your mobility scooter or powered wheelchair in the European Union for up to 30 days in a 12-month period.
- Cover for permanently fitted adaptations and accessories supplied with the scooter or powered wheelchair by the dealer of yours and which are required to enable you to use the product.
- Replacement keys for up to three times during your lease, if they are lost or stolen within the British Isles.
Compare Direct Choice Car Insurance prices against 100 other providers with Quotezone.co.uk
- Search over 100 different insurance providers
- Your data is 100% Secure with Quotezone
- Totally independent and unbiased
- Over a million people used this site
More and more people are using Quotezones because its very effective, fast and easy to us compareison service.
Specialist Car Insurance
Get your saga mobility scooter insurance quote today from our website. Our website is kept updated with the latest rates regularly to ensure you get the best. You can also contact us to get your product via phone.